When I read in my horoscope last week that there would be travel in my future I scoffed. But February has been filled with unexpected travel and mini-vacations. I’m feeling very fulfilled by these surprise trips. Just yesterday Tommy and spent an amazing day in Anderson Valley (I’ll be posting more about this soon). I have been balancing these trips with work, and trying to refresh the blog and my social media. The juggling act has me feeling a little busier than I usually like but it I know I’m in the right place. Overall I’m feeling pretty good in 2018 and looking forward to what’s next. How is your February going so far?
1. Speaking of social media, did you see the NY Times article on fake followers?
2. In a world where you can buy a following and overly polished feeds are a dime a dozen is authenticity winning out on Instagram?
3. Sara Tasker is a long advocate of authenticity and I really enjoyed her recent conversation with Emma Gannon.
4. And since we’re talking about social media here’s a shameless plug to check out my Pinterest account (I’ve been pinning a lot of spring style looks).
6. But this article is a good reminder of why I don’t really need anything new.
7. How gorgeous is Ajak Deng?